Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Prop 8

My friend is campaigning for Prop 8 and challenged everyone to blog about it. I feel like I can't do much since I don't live in California, but I do have strong feelings about the sanctity of marriage and I pray that our country will "under God" preserve the title and right of marriage to be between a man and woman. It is not only the sanctity of marriage at stake, but the of the family unit as a whole. I fear that making the definition of marriage so open will speed up the breakdown of the family in our country which eventually will lead to the breakdown of our society!! Please everyone do what you can to help pass Prop 8.

1 comment:

Summer said...

Trish its so fun to find your blog through Lindsay!! You have a cute family. Wow two little ones!! Congrats!!