Friday, October 31, 2008

Ode to Bree

Since a lot of my posts are about Rhett's accomplishments, they don't really include Bree. Even the last one had our whole family and not one picture of Bree, so I decided to contribute a post to her!! Among her recent accomplishments - turning 10 months old, standing alone, and getting two bottom teeth, without hardly any trouble!!















After making fun of my sister for taking 70 pictures at Rhett's b-day party, I read that to get one really good picture of a kid, photographers plan on taking about 70 pictures.. So one day I just started snapping away. These three were some of my favorites.









Bree is so tiny!! These are pictures of her around May or June. This cute little outfit is 3-6 months and I was so worried that it would get to hot for her to wear it before she grew out of it. In May she was five months and I saftey pinned it on!
Here is Bree now - It's started getting chilly so I pulled out warmer clothes and decided to try this outfit on again!







Perfect fit at 10 months - 15.3 pounds, 27 in.







She won't leave the bows on anymore. I've given up. I do her hair once in the morning and then just leave her headband by the door after she rips it out so we can get it if we are going somewhere or if someone comes over!
Bree loves Rhett and hates it when he's sleeping and won't pay attention to her.
















Bree loves climbing on to chairs...
Or under chairs!!!

She's alittle monkey. She even climbs into this walker by herself!

Besides being a monkey, Bree's my cuddly bunny. Everytime she wakes up she gives me great big hugs, laying her head on my shoulder, and wrapping her little arms around my neck as far as they'll go. She then opens and closes her little hands- giving me little squeezes as she hugs. When she's tired and your holding her, she pets your hair or shoulder and gives kisses.

Snuggling is one of her more feminine qualities. She does this along with growling, headbutting, hairpulling, and screaming at or along with Rhett! Bree is such a character and brings so much laughter into our home! We don't know what we would do without her. Love you Bree!

4 comments:

Abs said...

What a sweetheart! You are so cute to put headbands and bows in her hair all the time.

Rachel said...

That is so funny that she can wear that cute outfit still! Tell you what.. Jenna doubled her weight in the first two months, and I felt like I was carrying a bag of bricks around. 14 lbs at two months! Maybe that's why my back always hurts. I love it when Bree pets me too. Aaah... cute kids.

Lindsay said...

Such a cutie patootie! Edy has the same dress. Maybe it's even the same size. 0 - 3 months???? She does look like a petite little thing. She is so lucky to have gotten her mother's beautiful eyes.

Jenna said...

I look at this post so much because I miss your kiddies, they are just so dang cute