Sunday, December 21, 2008

Our Christmas Baby- one year old!!!


Exactly one year ago Dec. 20, 2007, Bree was born! She weighed 6'13, our little Christmas angel. She now weighs almost 18 pounds. She has been pure joy to have in our lives. Bree started smiling at three weeks and laughing at four.















Exactly opposite from Rhett, she has always had quite the appetite...







Is that an apple in the bathtub???




Besides fights over toys, Rhett has loved her from day one!!! Everyday he is so excited when Bree wakes up and is usually the first one in her room to greet her. When people come to visit, he proudly introduces his sister ("This is Bee") and takes her to them so they can hold her, whether they want to or not..


























No one can make Bree laugh harder than Rhett. She loves to play with him, take baths with him, and chew on all his toothbrushes.. He goes through a lot because she destroys them or loses them.


Just for fun here are some more of my favorite pictures of Bree...



I hate how I look in this picture, but it is so funny, the way she laid in my belly to make it look like this!!

She never leaves anything on, but at least I get some good pictures before she rips it off!
What can I say, she's so cute!







Every baby does it right? But does every baby look so darn adorable while doing it???

Bree can say,"Hi!"



Bree in her cute new dress. Ready to take Dad's scriptures to church.








This year has flown by, I can't believe my sweet girl is already a year old! Happy Birthday Bree!

6 comments:

Trish&Heath said...

ok - experimented with some of that right, left, center justification with the pictures.. finally i just gave up..

Jenna said...

I know I can never figure it out either! Anyway Happy late birthday bree bree! Give her a hug and kiss and tell her aunt jenna loves her very much and misses her cute little self so much. I am sad that we couldn't come up with mom & dad too. I love her black little dress and that she is trying to pick up the scriptures!

Rachel said...

Yay! Happy birthday, Bree!!! My favorite picture is the one with both of them in the bin!! Funny! Man, it seems like we haven't seen you guys in a looooong time. We might just have to pop on over! Merry Christmas!

Abs said...

OoOoOoOoh! What a cutie! Happy Birthday Bree!

Unknown said...

How cute! The first year with the second one goes by WAAAAAY faster than the first year with the first, no? Happy (late) birthday to your sweet baby!

Sally Jackson said...

Wow- Id didn't realize you were such a dedicated blogger! Your pictures are adorable. Well, now your on my blog. :)