Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Exploits of Rhett and Bree

"Just one more thing..."
So I was letting Rhett help me make some soup and I turned around to put some stuff in the sink and I could hear him saying, "Just one more thing," and opening up the cupboard. I turned around in time to see the "one more thing" was going to be orange and black sprinkles! This by far would have been one of his more tastier additions. He always puts stuff in when my back is turned and I usually don't notice until we eat or I try cooking whatever it is and I'm thinking, "Why is this so runny/thick/various colors..??"







"Mommy, I pee!!"







This time I was in a totally different room when I thought I heard the front door close. So I called out for Rhett - he likes to run outside when he sees someone and start talking to them - (scary)..He came into the room with his pants down and said "Mommy I pee!" At first I clapped for him and was so happy, but then I wondered what this had to do with the front door closing, so I took a look.... What??? Where does he get these ideas????I couldn't be mad because it was too funny. Can you imagine driving by and seeing this little boy peeing out his front door??The next time he did it however, I was not so kind!!!


This is Bree when I try to unload the dishwasher.





This is when I am trying to cook...

Notice her cute headband is around her neck...





When I am tring to clean....






Everytime I do her hair!!!!!

"What is this thing?? I want it out!!!"






This is Bree looking so dang cute I can't get her dressed, I have to take pictures instead...



You might ask yourselves, "How does she get anything done?" The answer is I don't......

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that Rhett is smiling for the picture just after he tried to add sprinkles. What a cute little crack up and the pee story is too funny! I've heard of many boys doing this. I think that it helps them feel like real men...where did they learn it though? So funny. Bree is a beauty! Oh and that makes 2 of us who don't get anything done!!!

Rachel said...

Oh!! What an adorable post! Your kids are characters! Peeing out the door.. I am so doing drive-bys for the next little while.. maybe I'll be lucky! Did he tell you what letter or shape he made?

Abs said...

I started laughing out loud that Rhett likes to add his own ingredients. He sounds like a funny kid. Bree is so stinking cute. I can't wait to meet them someday...

Lindsay said...

So cute and funny. It's so hard not to laugh at the naughty things they do. Can't wait to see you soon!

Jenna said...

haha oh thank you for making my day. Those are so funny! I bet Rhett thought it was so funny to put the sprinkles in there, I love it! I also love the picture of bree when she is in the blue holder thing how her foot is curled around the edge like a monkey paw or something. lol p.s. your cupboards look really cute in the pics!
p.p.s. give your kids a kiss from aunt jenna

Hizzeather said...

That happened to me in Kharkov...we had these investigators with the cutest son, Lyova. We went out into the hall to leave, and he just pulled his pants down and peed...he was like 2 or 3. :)

Cute post!