Sunday, December 13, 2009

Rhett's Pirate Dance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO1mKtK677U



We took Rhett and Bree to Princess and Pirate Day at the Paul Mitchell Hair Academy. Two of the girls at the school put on a little "pirate flag dance." At the end they invited the kids to come out and "twirl" with the princesses. Rhett was the only one who would do it. He went out there and instead of twirling around put on a show of his own! It was totally unexpected and I laughed so hard I started crying. Though truthfully I started crying before I started laughing..for some reason I always cry when I see my kids doing something I think they are too small to do, but it was so funny I had a good excuse. At the end you see Bree actually started to go out to twirl, but Rhett had stolen the show, so she didn't have much of a chance, but at least she tried!! It's hilarious you have to see it! Rhett comes out about a minute into the video...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Rhett is pretty dang cute! I loved the dance. I see where poor Bree didn't get a chance. She was still cute as ever!

Unknown said...

That was the cutest thing ever. I can't even believe he's that old that he can dance so well and man is he darling!

Hizzeather said...

ha ha ha...what a ham!

Jenna said...

Oh my gosh! I just watched it for like the 5th time and I still laughed so hard, I pretty much had tears. His face is so funny when he comes out- it's like he knew just what he was going to do! I just can't believe he whipped out those skills with the sword like that. Actually I can but I just love how not shy he is. Oh man, I'm so glad that you or somebody recorded that.

Sally Jackson said...

That was so hilarious! He is such a big boy!! I'm glad you are keeping in touc. And I can tell that Bree is so big, too--walking and probably talking away! Enjoy life! Aloha!
p.s. we are moving back to hawaii in 7 months!!