Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I've been Tagged! Joys, Fears,etc.

JOYS:
1. Nap time - both kids napping at the same time!
2. Sunshine/Outdoors - which usually means the park. I love a good obedience filled, good natured trip to the park. However, they do not all happen that way.
3. Walks with my new double jogger!
4. Waterskiing
5. BBQ's
6.Sunday dinners with family
7. Hearing Rhett and Bree laughing together/at each other - last but definetely not least!

FEARS:
1. moths - i don't know why, but they terrify me
2. I have an irrational fear of sharks, no matter where I am at - Rigby Lake, Ririe, the swimming pool....
3. Scary movies- hate them, hate to be scared.
4. That someone will break into my house and steal one of my kids..that's probably irrational too

GOALS:
1. Be more organized
2. Stop letting Rhett watch so much TV
3. Think before I talk!!!
4. Dedicate more time to scripture study.. I mean time to scripture study
5. Have a happy family

CURRENT OBSESSIONS:
1. Rental properties - we are renting our house out and it is a lot of stuff to figure out!
2. I don't really have time to be obsessed with anything right now!!!

Ok I Tag: Lindsay, Heather, Ange

2 comments:

Abs said...

It's good to learn more about you. I think it's funny that moths freak you out. I could see it though. I'm glad to know that Izzy isn't the only kid that likes to get out of her bed and sleep on the floor. Maybe it's not as strange as I thought...

Liz said...

Hey Trish!
I didn't know you had a blog! Do you want me to add it to the class blog? I am going to add it to mine, I hope that's ok. My mom just told me you bought the house on the corner. That's great! It will be fun to see you this weekend!