Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Change of Plans

Wow, I can't believe how boring my life is. I don't really have anything to blog about. Let's see the new things in our life is that Bree can now sit up, Rhett can count to ten.. most of the time.. and I got a new haircut (yeah!!). Rhett has started saying, "I love you too mommy," after I tell him I love him, it's so cute, it makes my heart melt. Bree has picked up growling, from her big brother, and it's basically the only noise she makes. Very feminine. We bagged the brand new house and ended up buying a cheaper, though bigger, foreclosed house that we are currently trying to fix up. So.. I guess we're moving. I have mixed feelings about all of it. Rhett is now in the bedroom waking Bree up, so I better cut this post short and rescue her.

3 comments:

Hizzeather said...

Yeah! You blogged! I never know what to write about either, but I just take a lot of pictures of things that I'm doing and blog about them. People really just want to see the pictures anyways. I think of it as simple digital scrapbooking!

Keep on posting! Miss you!

Jenna said...

Forgot to tell you that your haircut looks really cute! Hope you are enjoying the change! love you & miss you!

Hizzeather said...

You make me want to cut my hair! But I can't...not until after the wedding...I have to be strong! :)

You are so cute!